Due to the positive response from the students who stayed and trained passionately at the Shaolin Gurukul, during the 1st Traditional Shaolin Kung Fu Training Camp April 2016 and due to the frequent requests of many outstation students to be able to stay and train for longer periods, we are commencing regular residential training classes from the Month of June 2016 at Shaolin Gurukul (Click to know more).
Training will be given in the following :
Shaolin Kung Fu
- Shaolin Rumen Jiben gong which would include basics in terms of creating fist to learning all stances
- Shaolin Wu Bu Quan (5 Stance Fist form)
- Shaolin Lian Huan Quan (linked chain boxing)
- Sanshou (Kicking and punching skills).
- Shaolin Luo han Shr ba Shou (18 Hands of Luohan)
- Shaolin Yin Shou Gun (Shaolin Stick Form),
- Shaolin Chin-Na (Locking Skills)
- San Shou
- Shaolin Qi Gong Meditation in Movement
- 3E Combat System is one of the most practical and effective combat system in which the best tactics are taken from deadly survival combat systems like Pekiti Tirsia Kali, Jeetkunedo, Sanshou, Muay Thai, Police Combat Kung Fu, Tai Chi Wrestling and Shaolin Joint Breaking( Qinna) 3 E Combatives covers components like combat kickboxing, trapping, wrestling and takedowns, Ground Submission by joint Breaking in empty hands . It has the worlds most deadliest weapon tactics from Kali where student learns Single sticks, double sticks, Knife threat neutralization and Multiple opponent Street Survival.
- Pekiti Tirsia Kali (Filipino Martial Arts)
The Shaolin Gurukul training options and charges are:
5 days Training 15 hours with Accommodation and Food cost per person is Rs 12,000.00
7 days Training 20 hours with Accommodation and Food cost per person is Rs 13,000.00
15 days Training 65 hours with Accommodation and Food cost per person is Rs 22,000.00
30 days Training 140 hours with Accommodation and Food cost per person is Rs 35,000.00
60 days Training 280 hours with Accommodation and Food cost per person is Rs 60,000.00