This is a camp for all Shaolin Kungfu enthusiasts who wants to study traditional Shaolin kungfu. The students will get to understand all how use spiral energy to create explosive power and use it in forms and combat.
1. Shaolin Da Luohan Quan ( Arhat boxing) for Advance Students
.Shaolin Rumen Quan - for Basi level Students
2. Understanding Practical Application of Luohan Quan (Advance Students)and Rumen Quan ( Basic Level students)
3. Shaolin Yin Shou Gun ( Basic Students) and Shaolin Guiding Gun ( Advance Students)
4. Shaolin Ba duan Jin Qi gong
5.Shaolin Iron Palm Training
5 Hours of Training daily.
5.30am -- Wake Up
6.00am -- Tea with biscuits/fruit/light snacks
6.30am to 8.30am -- Training
8.30am -- Breakfast
11.00am to 12.00pm -- Training
12.30pm -- Lunch
4.00pm to 4.30pm -- Tea with biscuits/light snacks
4.30pm to 6.30pm -- Training
8.15pm -- Dinner
About Shifu Kanishka Sharma (Shi Yan You - The Perfect One):
Unbridled passion, talent and curiosity led Shifu Kanishka to travel around the world and master art forms over the course of 34 years like Shaolin Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Muay Chaiya, Sanshou (Chinese Boxing), Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's martial arts), Wing Chun and the deadly Pekiti Tirsia Kali (Close Quarter Combat).
Shifu Shi Yan You is the first Indian to have trained at the Shaolin Temple China and is a direct disciple of the venerable Abbot of Shaolin Temple, Shi Yong Xin.
He is a 34th Generation Shaolin Warrior and the official head in India of Shaolin Temple.
He has created his own system called 'Shifu Kanishka Combatives', which is a distilled system wherein he has absorbed the best tactics from above mentioned combat systems and simplified it for students in order for them to understand and apply instantly.
He is also highly sought by Celebrities for training and has choreographed the action for popular movies such as Don starring Shahrukh Khan & Priyanka Chopra, Game starring Abhishek Bachchan, Dhan Dhan Dhan Goal starring John Abraham & Arshad Warsi, Gulaab Gang starring Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor's 24 series on Colors channel and so on. Currently training Sanjay Dutt on weapons based Combat including Karambit, Ginunting, Rifle and Knives.
* The First Indian to have trained at The Shaolin Temple, China and was given the Dharma name, Shi Yan You (The Perfect One) by The Abbot Shi Yong Xin
* Awarded with CNBC's 'Young Turk' of the Year. Year 2004
* Awarded with India Today Group's 'Young Achievers'. Year 2004
* Featured in Mano Ya Na Mano on Star TV & on Dilli Ke log, an exclusive documentary of his remarkable journey. Year 2007
* Nominated as Pepsi MTV Youth Icon. Year 2008
* The First Indian again to have trained at The Phillipines War College in the deadly art of Pekiti Tirsia Kali (PTK).
* Introduced the Deadly Combat Art, PTK, to the Law Enforcement, Military and Special Forces in India including Marcos, Garud, CISF Woman Commandos, CRPF, NSG and Police Forces.
* Recognized by India Today Group as 'Change Makers Delhi'. Year 2010
* Awarded as Outstanding Speaker at TEDx - Ideas Worth Spreading. Year 2013
* Featured in EPIC Channel's documentary, Made In India, to showcase Shaolin Kung Fu's origin & exclusive coverage of Shifu's journey in India Today's Men's Health. Year 2015
Rs. 11,000 for 30 hours specialized training Authentic Shaolin Kungfu
Rs.9000 for 7 days of Accommodation and 5 times food a day.
Total -- Rs.20,000 payable.
Only accepting 20 registrations. To reserve, please send your confirmation to Shaolin3.firstname.lastname@example.org